Easy Online Access to Your Catholic Health Physician
Catholic Health eVisit offers virtual appointments so you can easily get prompt care from the comfort of your home. All you need is a phone, computer or tablet. Use Catholic Health eVisit for:
- Non-emergency medical issues
- Answers to questions
- Follow-up visits
- New prescriptions or refills
- Usually same-day appointments
Please call 9-1-1 if this is a medical emergency.
Appointments as Easy as 1, 2, 3...
Call your Catholic Health Physician Partners practice to request a virtual visit.
2. Get Setup
Our staff will set you up and go over a few easy technical basics.
Your online connection will be safe and secure when your physician calls. Most callbacks are same-day.
Virtual Visit FAQs
- Only one patient per virtual visit is allowed.
- Virtual visits should be held in a room with good lighting and no distractions.
- Write down a list of questions and the reason for your visit ahead of time.
- Have your current medication list available.
- If you have home medical equipment:
- Take your temperature beforehand.
- Take your blood pressure beforehand.
- Diabetic patients should take a finger stick for blood sugar.
- Dress in a way that allows you to do so easily should you need to show the doctor a specific body part.
- Have relevant pictures or medical reports handy.
- Test your Wi-Fi and internet connections before your virtual visit. Close other applications and test your microphone, volume and video.
- Be sure your device is fully charged.
- Have your camera at eye level.
The cost for each On-Demand Catholic Health eVisit is $49.
Catholic Health eVisits will be billed to your insurance. Standard copay and deductible may apply.
Start Your Virtual Visit
Visit Catholic Health eVisit or download the mobile app for iPhone or Android.
Click “Register Your Account.” You will be guided through step-by-step instructions.